EXPERIENCED CLEANER REQUIRED AT ALL SAINTS WHITSTABLE CHURCH HALL
Deadline for applications 21st March 2022
£13.84 an hour. Hours of work – Part Time; 8 Hours per Week. Some flexibility will be required as the hall cleanliness must be maintained throughout the week
PLEASE SCROLL TO FOOT OF THIS PAGE FOR APPLICATION FORM AND APPLICATION DETAILS
Cleaning usually happens either early morning approx. 7am to 9am or late evening 9pm to 11pm as this is when
hall is currently not used by groups though some cleaning can be done at weekends and also over lunch breaks between groups .
Location – All Saints Church Hall, Whitstable CT5 1PG
• Check of internal fire door(s).
• Check of the emergency lighting.
• A weekly check of fire extinguishers, fire blanket and fire buckets in the main hall,
Thorpe Room, kitchen and Church Office.
• A weekly check of external fire doors.
Main Hall, Kitchen and Toilets
• Keep chairs and tables clean & neatly stacked.
• Vacuum and wash floor.
• Wash kitchen floor
• Wash all surfaces, including cooker, dishwashers, microwave, fridge, water boiler, and
• Vacuum porch
• Wash down toilets and toilet floor and clean all pipe work including behind toilets
• Clean washbasins
• Replenish toilet rolls, paper towels and soap as required
• Clear bins in premises
• Vacuum floor
• Clean sink and surfaces
• Clean toilet and floor
• Vacuum floor
• Dust and polish where possible
• Clear bins and shredder bin
• Vacuum lobby and clean office toilet, washbasin and floor
• Clean out kitchen cupboards
• Polish mirrors
• Clean windows and glass in doors in porch
• Clean inside and outside windows of Main Hall and Thorpe Room where practicable
i.e. not involving ladders
• Sweep stage and stairs
• Wash down tiles in toilet areas and kitchen.
• Wash down skirting and wall beneath dado rail in main hall
• Order and purchase supplies of cleaning materials and paper towels.
• Keep Treasurer and/or Hall Manager informed as to condition of the Main Hall and Thorpe Room after bookings and advise whether deposits should be returned.
• Keep Churchwardens informed of any repairs that need to be carried out.
• Check central heating and other appliances to ensure they are in working order.
Your line manager will be one of our churchwardens
Please fill out the application form and return to
Or by post to
Rev Simon Tillotson
Whitstable CT5 1PG
By 21st March 2022